Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week 7: Tagging, folksonomies, del.icio.us and LibraryThing



Can't believe it - just went it to make a minor adjustment and lost the whole topic. Can't - won't go through the whole thing again but in brief:

Del.icio.us - Fantastic, have often lost bookmarked sites due to upgrades etc. this gives us one space where all colleagues can allocate useful sites, thereby saving time, frustration and irritation.

Library Thing, liked it a lot and very easy to use. Thought that it would be very useful for our library patrons particularly the book clubs and link could be added to our library site. Not only for the obvious use of materials etc. but for social interaction and added reasons to be internet savvy.

1 comment:

Janus said...

I share your pain - I have managed to delete my link to my delicious site, and find myself unable to find the "add elements" option in blogger :(